Important - Service for dropship retailers only
Note that this service is provided to you on the basis that you will connect your eCommerce store for recurring customer orders, orders may be cancelled if they do not meet these criteria. It is ok to order samples for your dropshipping business through this platform, but if you require one-off or bulk orders please order at gocustomclothing.com.
The fulfilment of orders for and behalf of the retailer includes the following:
- Supply of an agreed garment
- Personalisation with the retailers designs/logos by print and/or embroidery
- Relabelling if this service is agreed
- Delivery note if required
- Dispatch via courier or Royal Mail to the address of the retailer’s customer.
Orders together with all relevant details will be transmitted electronically to GoCustom.
GoCustom will endeavour to process all orders within a maximum of 7 working days from time of receipt of order but will not be liable for any damages or loss if they are unable to operate within this time frame.
GoCustom will not have any direct contact with the retailer’s customers (end users).
GoCustom will not accept any returns from end users. However, GoCustom will replace any garments where there is a genuine issue with the garment or personalisation to the garment. This is to be handled between the retailer and GoCustom on a case by case basis.
Invoices will be raised on a weekly basis.
Prices to be mutually agreed between GoCustom and the retailer. At least 14 days’ notice will be given for any price changes.
Retailers with trade accounts (terms) must pay invoices within 14 days of date of invoice unless agreed otherwise.
The artwork will be supplied by the retailer.
It is your responsibility to supply Artwork of a high enough quality and resolution to enable us to produce a quality result. Whist we will endeavour to contact you if we feel that your Artwork will not produce a good final result, you will have no right to reject or return products if the Artwork supplied by you was not of satisfactory quality, regardless of whether any contact was made. We recommend that all Artwork is at least 300 DPI (dots per inch), our garment creator will warn you if the artwork is of a low quality, and this warning is logged.
As a company we uphold the rights of all people, and for this reason will never print anything that:
- Violates the intellectual property rights of any individuals (see intellectual property policy)
- Encourages hate or violence against individual groups based on sex, age, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin or disability
- Shows any images of violence or abuse towards animals
- Includes speech or symbols of hate (including but not limited to iron crosses, swastikas etc.)
- Uses explicit images of sex acts, or frontal nudity of a non-artistic or health/medical nature
- Promotes the use of hard drugs
- Promotes, features or encourages underage drinking or drug taking by children.
The following content may be rejected or may be asked to be amended:
- Include swear words, lewd language or vulgarity
- Feature implicit sex acts, non-frontal nudity, or other nudity of an artistic or health/medical nature
- Have an overtly sexually connotation or tone
- Involve violent terms or images not directed at individual groups (such as historical images of violence)
- Promote, feature or encourage any sort of illegal activity (other than that detailed in the No section)
- Might cause public outrage or inspire violence due to a recent event
- Includes content that could be offensive to the GoCustom community.
Customer warranty and indemnity
You expressly warrant and undertake that: where applicable, as at the date of order the image(s) supplied by you (the Artwork), is your original work and has not been copied wholly or substantially from any other work or material or any other source; you are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the Artwork; and you shall promptly notify us of any third-party right, interest or claim in respect of the Artwork as soon as you become aware of it (together the IP Warranty).
You shall indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with: any breach of the IP warranty; and any claim made against us for actual or alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection with our use of the Artwork.
GoCustom will dispatch orders via a courier or Royal Mail if agreed but take no responsibility for any delays in delivery or lost consignments.
Any extra shipping charges together with any duty and VAT charges as a result of export orders to third countries such as European Union (EU) will be for the account of the customer and will be invoiced accordingly.
GoCustom will endeavour to fulfil all the orders within a timely manner. However, this will depend on stock levels of the relevant products. GoCustom cannot guarantee stock levels of any product and reserve the right to use a similar alternative. If possible this will be agreed previously with the customer.
All other conditions are as per our Terms & Conditions which can be found on our main website.